From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tom Marchant
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 1:19 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISPF START command remains on the command line

On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:12:21 -0700, Duffy Nightingale, SS wrote:

>I always split the screen by putting the cursor where I want the split, then
>press PF2.  No command needed.

That only lets you have two splits. I usually have 4 or 5. Often 8 to 10, and
occasionally more.
And I use SWAPBAR to help keep track of them.

--
Tom Marchant

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.