Yes, that's basically it as I now understand. We currently have it
configured for CICS sockets but now also want to configure it where z/OS is
the client and Websphere on windows is the SSL client. See below for SHARE
presentation.

https://share.confex.com/share/120/webprogram/Session12775.html

Jim Mc