TMS is not RMM.  So which are you using?   RMM or CA1?

Also, you have made several posts on this question and gotten good answers.

What specifically are you  having a problem with?

I have also posted that you can download and install the IBM Tapetools product
which can help you analyze your tape usage.

Please let us know what you feel that the CA1 TMC database is not accurate for
the tape blocksize?

Or what problem are you trying to work on?

It would help to know what tape hardware you are using (EMC, IBM, etc) and the
device type (DLm, TSxxxx, etc)

Lizette