What I am facing a problem is :
When I tried to backup compressed dataset that have compression set to be on in
its data class, the backup speed will slow down dramatically.
For example, when I backup z/os 1.13 sysres volume, I got speed of about
40MB/s, however, when backup data that have its data class with compression set
to be on, the speed dropped to 20MB/s, the backup program is ADRDSSU.

In RMM, I can see the tape block size is 262144 bytes, however from DAT, I
can't see 262144, which is very strange.That's the reason I am asking this
question again.

I am trying to copy the compressed data to be an uncompressed one, however, I
failed to do that, can anyone give me suggstion on how to uncompress a dataset
and copy it to a new loacation, so that I can backup the uncompressed data?

Regards
Victorh