I left off the "and"

 I have doubled the amount of time that it gathers attempts to calculate
the percentage *and the time it allows for an attempt to be considered a
failure.*

--
Keith Smith
Engineer-Enterprise Sys Sr.-IT Capacity & Performance
Shaw Industries Inc.
Subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway
616 E Walnut Ave
Mail Drop 072-04
Dalton, GA 30721
Email: keith.sm...@shawinc.com  Office: 706.532.3244

Privileged and/or confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are not
responsible for delivery of this message to that person) , you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this
message and notify the sender by reply e-mail.
If you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of
this kind, please advise the sender.
Shaw Industries does not provide or endorse any opinions, conclusions or
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of the company  or its subsidiaries.