From: Mark Pace [mailto:pacemainl...@gmail.com]
Sent: May 12, 2014 14:42
Subject: Re: z/OS FTPS Client & Linux FTP server

EZA1554I Connecting to:   10.6.0.10 port: 21.
[snip]
EDC8121I Connection reset. (errno2=0x77B17343)
EZA2897I Authentication negotiation failed
EZA1534I *** Control connection with 10.6.0.10 dies.

If I read this right the 7343 part of the errno2 says that it expected a secure
response, but it was sent clear text.
I've tried SECUREIMPLICITZOS  both TRUE and FALSE - with true I don't see the
220- messages, but still get the same error.
[snip]