Dennis,

Thanks.  It worked.  I was able to delete the orphan (duplicate) DATA & INDEX
components from volume SYS013.
The CLUSTER/DATA/INDEX which reside on another volume - SYS001 - is intact.

To answer other questions.  There is an existing CLUSTER/DATA/INDEX on another
volume SYS001.  They have the same name as the erroneous orphan components.  I
think the user must have done an NSCR on the original cluster - volume SYS013 -
then re-defined the CLUSTER/DATA/INDEX on volume SYS001.

Thanks to all who answered my post.