On Wed, 14 May 2014 04:11:23 -0700, willie bunter wrote:

>Lizette,
>
>My answers to your questions are below:
>On Tue, 5/13/14, Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> Is the catalog shared or unique?
> The catalog is unique

Are you sure that some other catalog does not have these components?
I would look at the VVR's for these components to determine what catalog
they were once cataloged in. Of the top of my head, I can't remember how
to do that, but perhaps someone else can offer suggestions.

>> Review the list of volsers it is on. Make sure you
>> have a unique  uncataloged VSAM dataset.
> I did the LISTCAT and it shows that the CLUSTER/DATA/INDEX reside on VOLSER
> SYS001

Just to be sure. Is it ONLY on SYS001? VSAM components can have
extents on multiple volumes.

--
Tom Marchant