G'Day,

I am trying to find the CLUSTER name of the VSAM components.  We have a daily
diagnose job run on the volumes and it picked up the DATA & INDEX components.

IDC3302I  ACTION ERROR ON SYS1.ICFCAT.APPLIC
IDC3351I ** VSAM I/O RETURN CODE IS 16  - RPLFDBWD = X'93080010'
IDC21364I ERROR DETECTED BY DIAGNOSE:
  VVDS ENTRY: HESP.BALFWD.DEFINE.DATA (Z)
  RECORD: X'0002C9AB'
  OFFSET: X'0002'
  REASON: 19 - CATLG ENTRY NOT FOUND
IDC21365I VVDS RECORD DISPLAY:
  RECORD: X'0002C9AB'

I do not want to delete them because I do not know who is the owner also, I do
not know the impact it could cause.  I would like to recatalog the CLUSTER
however I do not know how I should go about finding the name.

Can anybody suggest something that could help me track down the CLUSTER name?

Thanks.