Mary Anne,
Thanks for the advertisement!  I was holding the IBM-MAIN message until Friday
and it was "quiet" around here.  You beat me to the punch :).

Allan and all:
Take a close look at the "search tips" link on that page, which has some very
good information.  You can do excludes, such as something like:
ABENDS0C4 NOT JES3

There is even is a simple query language you can use to do fairly sophisticated
searches.  Check it out!

If there are comments, please send them along to me however you'd like
(IBM-MAIN, append on my SHARE blog Marna's Musings, personal email, ...).

-Marna WALLE
z/OS Installation
IBM Poughkeepsie