On 6/8/2014 11:25 PM, Lindy Mayfield wrote:
My question is, what criteria could I use if I wanted to make a simple graph?
MIPS is the only thing I can think of, and if it is, would I use the maximum
MIPS for every model?  360, 370, 4341, up to z10, and so on.

Moore's Law is all about chip density, not MIPS. The information you'll need was probably made available through IBM Research publications, IBM Systems Journal, etc. but might be available in Wikipedia by now. Researching the complete lineage of IBM mainframe chip design will likely take considerable time. I suggest you first search the Internet to see if this research hasn't already been done for you by someone else...

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc