As others have asked:

Please provide the all of the CSV message.  It will help us to help you.  It
you could provide complete information we would not have to guess or keep
asking for the message text.

Explanation: The error occurred during processing of a LINK(X), XCTL(X),
ATTACH(X), or LOAD macro.

An incorrect load to global request was attempted, or the authorized routine
requested a module that could not be found in an authorized library. The
module was found either in an unauthorized library or already loaded in
storage but marked as coming from an unauthorized library.

The reason code in register 15 identifies the error:

Code Explanation

04
    A LOAD macro requested, by the load to global option, a module residing
in a library that is not authorized program facility (APF) authorized.

08
    A LOAD macro requested, by the load to global option, a module that is
not reentrant.

0C
    An authorized program requested, by a LINK(X), LOAD, XCTL(X) or
ATTACH(X) macro, a module in a non-APF-authorized library or concatenation
of libraries.

10
    A LOAD macro requested, using the GLOBAL=(YES,F) keyword, a module that
requires page alignment.

20
    A job step module was found in a LNKLST data set that was not APF
authorized; an APF authorized module was required.

24
    An authorized service attempted, via a LINK(X), LOAD, XCTL(X), or
ATTACH(X) macro, to access a copy of a load module which is non-reentrant
and loaded from an authorized library by an unauthorized caller. Another
copy of the module could not be found.

30
    The user attempted to use a controlled program but is not authorized by
RACF to use that program. This can occur when a user has EXECUTE access to a
program library's data set profile, even if none of the program modules
involved are RACF program protected. Have the system security administrator
grant you READ access to the data set profile instead.

34
    The user attempted to use a program while a program-accessed data set
was open.

38
    The user requested access to an in-storage program that is not
RACF-controlled while a program access data set (PADS) was open.

40
    Signature verification for the module being loaded was required but
failed.

42
    The user attempted to use a program that is not program-controlled,
while a must remain controlled environment exists.

System Action: The system issues an ABEND dump.

The system issues a message depending on the reason code accompanying the
abend:

Code Message

04
    CSV013I

08
    CSV015I

0C
    CSV019I

10
    CSV020I

20
    CSV024I

24
    CSV027I

30
    CSV025I

34
    CSV026I

Application Programmer Response: If the requested module could not be found,
make sure the module exists on a system or user-defined authorized library.
Correct the error, and run the job step again.

System Programmer Response: If the error recurs and the program is not in
error, see the system programmer response for accompanying messages in the
job log for more information.

If the error recurs and the program is not in error, search problem
reporting data bases for a fix for the problem. If no fix exists, contact
the IBM Support Center. Provide the source input for the job.

Source: Contents supervision (CSV)

So which one was it?

Lizette