On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 02:50:11 -0400, Micheal Butz <michealb...@comcast.net> wrote:

>I am getting a 306-0C as i was trying to load from steplib when one of the
>libs in the concatenation was not authorized to remedy the situation in my
>recovery routine I intercept the abend and prompt the user for a valid library
>I then dynamically allocate this library and when doing the load de=
>For on the dynamically allocated library my recovery routine intercepts the a
>306 abend again
>Does this mean if I dynamically allocate a library the concatenation is
>invalid from the point of view of APF ?

You should be able to use SVC99 to dynamically allocate an authorized library,
OPEN a DCB that points to that DD, and then issue a LOAD _from that DCB_. That
would avoid the 306 abend.

However, while running authorized you cannot do anything to allow a LOAD from
the original DCB, which is for a non-APF-authorized concatenation.

--
Walt