Hi Joel,

Try www.share.org, then the About SHARE drop down menu. Who We Are contains the
contact info for contacting SHARE directly.

Anyone who wants to join should check their company's membership first.
www.share.org click About SHARE, then Become a Member. On that page, look for
the box Sign up under your organization's existing SHARE membership. That will
take you to a page with two drop down menus. Click the Select Organization list
under Join an Existing Organization. Look for your company. You might find it
under its current or former name. If you find it, click it and then click join.
Fill out the form. There is a membership fee for a company to join, but not for
an employee to join under the company's membership.

HTH,

Linda

Sent from my iPhone