From: "Tom Marchant" <0000000a2a8c2020-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:34:43 AM
Subject: Re: Beginners question about SHARE

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 21:20:19 +0000, DASDBILL2 wrote:

>It has been my experience that many of the questions he asked in his OP are
>answered on the SHARE website.

That has been my experience too. A couple of years ago, though, the web site
was completely revamped and I still find it to be less friendly to navigate.
After
Radoslaw posted his questions, one of the things that I tried to find for him
was
the cost of membership. I couldn't find it. It was easily available on the old
web
site. I even read the Bylaws and the Policies. All I found was this in the
policies
about becoming a member:

<quote>
Pay a non-refundable membership application processing fee as established and
published by the Board of Directors
</quote>

So I ask, where is it published?

--