Ed,

ESF is the name of  our CA-Spool System task.  You need to substitute the
name of your system task to capture the sysouts.  The 1-10 SNAP command
below would snap out the first 10 sysout datasets for your stcname.

//TSO      EXEC  PGM=IKJEFT01
//SYSTSPRT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSIN  DD  *
IOF stcname RUNNING
SD DSNAME('AD.stcname.LOG') RECFM(FBA) LRECL(133) BLKSIZE(6384)
1-10 SNAP

Regards,
John K

Ed Long of the IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>