When you are editing the member, you can either enter BNDS 35 50 on the
command line, or enter BNDS on one of the data lines, and then put the < in
col 35 and the > in col 50. When done, don't forget to enter BNDS (with
nothing) in the command line to reset the bounds.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 9:50 AM, esmie moo <esmie_...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Good Morning Gentle Readers
>
> I am trying the bounds command because I want to make a universal change
> between columns 35 to 50.
>
> I tried the HELP BNDS doc however it is not very clear.  Here is what it
> says:
>
> The bounds may then be changed by overtyping with < to define the left
> bound and > to define the right bound.
>
> I am not sure where I would overtype the < & the >
>
> I tried >35 but it shifted the datat to col 35 which is not what I want.
>
> I would like to set the bounds between col 35 & 50 so that I can enact my
> CHANGE command.
>
> Is this possible?

Thank you and best regards,
*Billy Ashton*