In
<CAFO-8toXZVuR4kOr_J47RNs4d4bJMrydsk-6=jmnfbhorqs...@mail.gmail.com>,
on 08/01/2014
   at 11:52 AM, zMan <zedgarhoo...@gmail.com> said:

>Now who's confused? Where did Charles even suggest that anyone here
>wanted small companies or unaffiliated students to stay out?

When he wrote 'I think the attacks are a good illustration of the
"it's OUR club -- you stay out of it" attitude.' I have seen no signs
of such an attitude.

>Hint: If there's a perceived problem, there's a problem.

That doesn't justify misrepresenting the attitudes of the list
members. Such misrepresentations simply reduce the credibility of the
complainer. If Charles perceives problems that he would like to see
addressed, then his best option is to stick to the facts. He owes us
an apology.