He said he found that the SVC 99 allocate worked via ISRDDN.
It would seem to me that his program is being executed in a TSO session.

My question would be, would that message be written to the job log representing
his session, the terminal screen as part of his output, or is it being held by
TSO for him to ask for it?

Charles (Chuck) Hardee
Senior Systems Engineer/Database Administration
CCG Information Technology

Thermo Fisher Scientific
300 Industry Drive | Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Phone +1 (724) 517-2633 | Mobile +1 (412) 877-2809 | FAX: +1 (412) 490-9230
chuck.har...@thermofisher.com | www.thermofisher.com

WORLDWIDE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please inform the sender and delete all copies.