You will want to check in the BSDS of the DB2 data sharing group (using
offline utility DSNJU004) to determine if there is a STCK to LRSN Delta
defined for the data sharing group.  This delta is required when a DB2
subsystem is converted to data sharing with a (then) current log RBA that
was greater then the high order 6 bytes of the STCK value.   If this value
is non-zero, it will need to be subtracted from the LRSN value prior to
converting it to a timestamp field.
Wayne Driscoll
OMEGAMON DB2 L3 Support/Development
wdrisco(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com
All opinions are mine, and do not represent
IBM Corporation.

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
08/18/2014 09:34:06 AM: