From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Dave Levish
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 9:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Strange LRSN value in DB2 Log Records

The LRSN delta can be the equivalent of years.  Do not get the LRSN delta
confused with the leap second or time zone offsets.  As Wayne said, the output
from DSNJU004 will show you what the delta is.

There is at least one known case where the LRSN delta is over 25 years.
There are other installations where the delta is 10+ years.  This was one of
the motiviations for the 10 byte RBA and LRSN support in
DB2 11.

Dave Levish
DB2 Design and Development

>Arie Kremer wrote:
>We send them the corresponding request. But I really think this is not
>the issue. STCK to LRSN Delta is usually defined as no more than a
>number of seconds, and we are dealing with years.

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

---
is active.