The output shows this:

   IN LMOD CEEPLPKA IN THE SCEERUN LIBRARY. THE RETURN CODE (04)
   EXCEEDED THE ALLOWABLE VALUE. DATE 14.247 - TIME 02:35:37

It's not at all uncommon for the binder to return code 04 for various
reasons that are not actually 'problems'. In this case we see messages
about conflicting module attributes. This happens. Life goes on. It's way
less dangerous than, say, global warming.

The real problem here is that SMPE is being too prissy. If 04 'exceeded
the allowable value', then the allowable value is set too low. 04 is only
a warning after all. Go into the SMPE dialog and examine the GLOBAL
UTILITY options for entry LKED. If it says 'RETURN CODE: 0', you will
incur never ending grief now and in the future. Because of your LKED
entry, SMPE turns 04 into 08.

Our 2.1 SMPE environment has already been tailored for us, so I can't tell
how it came out of the box. Now it's set to 'RETURN CODE: 4', which we've
used for as long as I can remember. This way we get 08 only for real
problems.
.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson