Isn't the C library and compiler shipped and installed with all serverpacs?  It
just isn't activated until you do so in IFAPRDxx?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Mainframe Mainframe
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 9:37 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: RSU APPLY ISSUE GIM23911E

Does it mean that your SYS1.SEDBASE  or CEE.SEDBASE  target dataset is
empty. This dataset gets defined when you install C/370 library. Can you
please check once.

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Jousma, David <david.jou...@53.com> wrote:

> Here is the output from the Serverpac installation job that updates the
> DDDEFS
>

> ¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
>  BROWSE    SMPE.OS210254.SCPPOENU(JOB24465)
>  Command ===>
>
>        REP DDDEF(SEDCBASE)
>            DA(CEE.SCEELKED)
>            VOLUME(RSM02A)
>            UNIT(3390)
>            WAITFORDSN
>            SHR .
>  GIM56501I    THE UNIT SUBENTRY WAS ADDED INSTEAD OF REPLACED BECAUSE IT
> DID NOT
>               EXIST.
>  GIM56501I    THE WAIT SUBENTRY WAS ADDED INSTEAD OF REPLACED BECAUSE IT
> DID NOT

> Dave Jousma
> Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Engineering
> david.jou...@53.com
> 1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB2H
> p 616.653.8429
> f 616.653.2717

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.