From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Mainframe Mainframe
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 9:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: RSU APPLY ISSUE GIM23911E

THanks .But my initial serverpac came without C/370 product and we installed
like below

REP DDDEF(SEDCBASE)
           DA(CEE.SCEELKED)
           VOLUME(RES001)
           UNIT(3390)
           WAITFORDSN
           SHR .

But later when I received CBPDO from from IBM for C/370, it allocated SEDBASE
dataset but as DDDEF was pointing to SCEELKED, so data related to this FMID
went to SCEELKED and SEDBASE is empty for me .