Scott

From: charl...@mcn.org
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎September‎ ‎11‎, ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎16‎ ‎PM
To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List

Thanks. Agree with what you say about business. What's to disagree with?

I find that "x requires y" is a general lack in the USS etc. documentation. I
couldn't find "POSIX(ON) requires an OMVS segment" anywhere either. (Believe it
or not, I searched TFM before posting what I wrote below.) But I suspect it
does. *We* document that our product requires an OMVS segment -- why would it
be so hard for the POSIX(ON) team to do the same thing?

Charles