Hello Dave!

Yes, it is in the z/OS 2.1 SAXREXEC library and it is an alias of ZLSOF. You
can customize your own rexx to be executed by system rexx though, I've done
this for my personal use, should work under system rexx just fine (no
guarantees ^_^):

/* rexx */
parse arg path
call syscalls 'ON'
address syscall 'getcwd cwd'
address syscall 'geteuid'
myeuid=retval
if myeuid<>0 then
   do
   say 'Not running UID=0 - attempting to set UID=0'
   address syscall 'getuid'
   myuid=retval
   address syscall 'setreuid 0 0'
   lerrno=errno
   lerrnojr=errnojr
   address syscall 'geteuid'
   if retval<>0 then
      do
      say
      say 'Unable to set UID to 0.  Errno='lerrno 'Reason='lerrnojr
      exit retval
      end
   end

cmd="fuser -cu " path
cmdrc=bpxwunix(cmd,,'cmo.','cme.')
say 'command return code='cmdrc
say

if cmdrc > 0 then do

  do i=1 to cmo.0

     say cmo.i

  end

  do i=1 to cme.0

     say cme.i

  end

end

else if cmo.0 > 0 then do i=1 to cmo.0

  say 'Listing users of 'word(cme.1,1)

  SAY 'JOBNAME |PID       |ASIDX'

  do j = 1 to words(cmo.i)

    psrc=bpxwunix('ps -p 'word(cmo.i,j)' -ojobname -opid
-oxasid',,'pso.','pse.')
    upper pso.2

    say
left(word(pso.2,1),8)'|'left(word(pso.2,2),10)'|'right(word(pso.2,3),4,'0')
  end

end

Regards,
Leo