On 23 October 2014 07:38, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lua4z is available at no charge. Download it now from:
>
> http://lua4z.com

Sigh - just what the world needs - another "free as in free beer" free
software licence. As proprietary licences go, this one is perhaps less
bad than many, but I really can't see a lot of places just clicking
and installing on their companies' z/OS systems without getting their
own lawyers involved.

I must ask if you considered an open source licence for this. The
companies that would license it would surely sign up for support in
any case.

Well, enough negativity... I am glad you've released this. Lua is
certainly a great thing to have on z/OS, and I hope it catches on.

Tony H.