I am trying to shoot a bug. I *know* I have a design/logic error in that I
am referencing a cell *after* returning it with CPOOL FREE. But I am trying
to figure out if I have another error also. Does anyone know: does CPOOL
FREE use the first four or so bytes of a cell for its own purposes following
FREE? In other words, does CPOOL FREE clobber the first few bytes of a cell?
Maybe with a cell or related address?

         CPOOL BUILD,PCELLCT=(R2),SCELLCT=(R4),                        +
               CSIZE=(R3),SP=SP_ToUse,KEY=0,                           +
               LOC=(31,31),CPID=AV_Cell_Recd,                          +
               MF=(E,CPOOLMFL)

         CPOOL FREE,CPID=AV_Cell_Recd,CELL=(R8),REGS=USE

Charles