From: Mike Schwab [mailto:mik...a...sc...@gma...com]
Sent: December 10, 2014 17:54
Subject: Purging output

I am wanting to purge output from our defrag jobs.   Viewing
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.hasa200/sout.htm

I would like to use $PO J'IDCDEFR*',ALL,CC=(4), where the * would have any
character.

Test results:
$POJ*,JM=IDC1031*,ALL,CC=(4)
$HASP003 RC=(82),PO J* CC 4  - INVALID FILTER KEYWORD
[snip]