On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:46:30 -0600, John McKown wrote:

>STRU R / SITE NORDW - appears to be junk - Each VBS segment read as a
>separate "record", but no spanning information is available.

That I'll consider a bug.  All the segments of a continued logical record
should be transmitted as a single record with the 0xFF01 supplied only
after the last.

But there's little point in reporting it; it will be close DOC with a statement
in the Reference that spanned records are not supported.  (Assuming
that no such restriction is already documented.)

-- gil