From:   Mike Schwab <mike.a.sch...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   10/01/2015 11:53
Subject:        Re: Compile COBOL Programs In 64 Bit.
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

z/OS 2.1 Cobol 5.1 still limited to 31 bit mode.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSQ2R2_9.0.1/com.ibm.ent.cbl.zos.doc/migrate/igymsoacb51.html?lang=en

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 2:14 AM, Mehrshad Manshadi
<00000056e0e17177-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
> Hi,I am looking for COBOL compiler option to compile our COBOL programs
in 64 Bit mode.Please lead me if you have such a experience .The COBOL
version is 4.2 on Z9 with z/OS 1.12.Best regardsManshadi

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.