> For IEA848I it says
 >
> For USER NOT AUTHORIZED, the security authority can be changed to allow ...

Thanks for the various tips, Lizette. I'm aware of the FACILITY profile. I'll
have to think about  UACC(READ).

The question was how to find the task that triggered the message because it is
not authorized. It is more general and not restricted to this specific message:
How to find the task related with a message if ther is no "jobid"?

I haven't had a look at LOGREC yet. This is surely something to consider (not
sure why I have not thought of it myself).

--
Peter Hunkeler