> SLIP SET,A=SVCD,MSGID=IEA848I,ML=1,ID=M848,END

Thanks, Jim, this confirms to me there is no way to find out from the operlog,
only.
I got this request long after the IPL from our second level. I have not yet
looked if it happens regularly. First, I was interested to find out if I'm
missing a way to identify the task in retrospect. I will sure consider the SLIP.

> Another suggestion is that message IEF196I, which has existed for over
> 40 years, should include the ASID to which it pertains.

Good idea. However, this would not help in my case either. In retrospect, you
cannot map an ASID to a task.

 --
Peter Hunkeler