On 1/24/2015 9:33 AM, J O Skip Robinson wrote:
Yikes. I don't fully understand the impact of OA44240. The APAR text does not
mention UCB lookup. We have several RYO and an indeterminate number of ISV
programs that utilize the 'traditional' UCB lookup process. Will everything
fall apart when the PTF is installed?

Skip,
The usual rules apply.

There should be no impact to code that uses the documented APIs to find UCBs. If there is then the issue would be corrected with an APAR. But code directly using internal IOS control blocks, rather than the APIs, will be impacted.
Greg