From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John Ehrman
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 1:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: (My) John Ehrman Assembler Book

<Snipped>

I appreciate the many kind comments posted on these discussion lists.

Please note that some fixes will be in the next update:
(1) The fragmentary index after the preface/introduction will be removed.
(2) The solutions for sections 25 and 26 will be restored.
(3) Various typographic errors will be fixed.
(4) Some minor text reorganizations.

Rather than adding change bars, I plan to add an "Updates" section
somewhere at the front or back of the text explaining differences from
version to version.

After those are finished:
(n) I'm currently preparing some "lecturer materials" like presentation
slides.
(n+1) A major item will be to add hyperlinks for contents and
cross-references.
(n+2) I apologize, Lizette, but I doubt I'll add another 1200 pages any
time soon.

John Ehrman (ehr...@us.ibm.com)

attachments from your system.