From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 2:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: (My) John Ehrman Assembler Book

Then I will not have a true Assembler (DSECT or LTORG) Table to sit at.
Very sad.  But I guess if you do not have enough REGS to address it that
far, you just cannot do it.  Thanks for thinking of me  ;-O

I am short, so it would have made a very nice table.

Lizette

"Email Firewall" made the following annotations.

Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail
system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.  This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this
message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately.