In <14b80b7df37-b9f-14...@webprd-m76.mail.aol.com>, on 02/12/2015
   at 09:15 PM, Mitch <0000005d889cebf0-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
said:

>It's not a stunt.  It's knowing the JOBLIBs and the scheduler.  From
>there, the RES Suite finds everything automatically.

How does it determined the DD statements for cataloged procedures
without information about the relevant JES JCL, JES parms and JES
commands. There is no way to get those data automatically.

Now, once the program knows what JES to look at, it can determine the
proclib configuaration assuming that no subsequent JES commands will
change that, but that's a big assumption.

>you don't even need the JOBLIBs

Il va sans dir. JOBLIB is totally irrelevant to determining the JCL.