Or in my case, EE, forever is July 1.  (he he he)

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 12:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: FB to VB PDS

Tony's Basement Computer wrote:

>Editorial P.S. :  I never liked VB in the past, still don't, won't like it for
>the next few months.

Then you will hate, hate, HATE the VBS forever, forever until in eternity in
all and every far, far away galaxies...

PS: VB and VBS are deadly traps for inexperienced programmers, trust me. I had
the 'privilege' to heal those programmers wounds caused by messy and dirty
abends...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht