On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:15:38 -0600, Elardus Engelbrecht  wrote:

>>Won't ISPF Copy utility do this?
>
>Sadly no, AFAIK and after a feeble attempt to RTFM.

Not even for a single member, or for PS?  My memory is stale; ca. 1980.
I suspect, then, that LMCOPY is no better.  Will LM services enumerate
the members for you?

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:11:58 -0600, Elardus Engelbrecht  wrote:

>If you want combine (not that many) the members into one big dataset or
>member, this should be easy. Just concatenate all the input members in one big
>SORTIN DD.

The OP hasn't clarified, but I'm in the minority assuming he wants separate
output members.

>If you have say hundreds of such members, things can be trickier.
>
>Then you may need to write out a REXX or other language program to read the
>directory list, build a SORT job for the first member and submit it. Repeat
>with next member and re-submit with DISP=MOD for the output. This is needed
>because I believe there is a limit of concatenation in the JCL.

Or, LINKMVS SORT within the Rexx loop.

IIRC (but my record here today is bad) REPRO will convert FB<-->VB one member
at a time.  Same Rexx loop; simpler control statements.

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:10:58 +0000, Nims,Alva John (Al) wrote:

>CBT File #187

 Is that to move the line numbers from the right end to the left end?

-- gil