On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:26:14 +0000, Staller, Allan <allan.stal...@kbmg.com>
wrote:

<snip>
<- There is some User Catalogs that are being shared between the Development
and Production environment
</snip>

<You cannot share catalogs across a sysplex boundary! This will cause bad
things to happen. BTDTGTTS!.
<I presume (not using it) that ECS and RLS have the same limitation.

Actually you can share a user catalog across sysplex boundary. We do this for a
low utilized catalog.
See II14297: CATALOG AND GRS CONFIGURATIONS. You will need to read it very
carefully.
This catalog volume is the only on that we do not convert reserves to global
enqueues.

 Doug