Examine your IEFUSI exit. That'll have the final vote for virtual storage sizes for your non-authorized address spaces. BTW, 1MB for MEMLIMIT is very small. A reasonable size is more on the order of 4GB.

Mark Jacobs
Neal Eckhardt <mailto:neckha...@cnyric.org>
March 30, 2015 at 2:34 PM
We converted to z/OS 2.1 this past weekend. Since then, we are seeing message ISF121I Module IDFSM64 was unable to obtain xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx bytes of storage (1 segment). Check MEMLIMIT value.

The only "MEMLIMIT" value we can find is in SMFPRMxx, and that is already set to 1M as suggested in the documentation. It seems the MEMLIMIT would have no effect since a TSO user always has a REGION specified when they sign on. The funny thing is that the systems programmers do not seem to get this message.

Has anybody run into this and what was the solution?

Thanks,
Neal