Sorry, John. My question was unclear.  It was referring to your earlier
remarks above:

    Thinking about it a bit more, given what Mr. Relson
     said about RTM, doing this _should_ work even if the initiator
terminates
     abnormally since RTM should clean up the ENQs during EOM processing.

Are you saying that RTM should clean up the ENQ even without modifying the
SWA with information for the DD, as you
suggested to do earlier?