Hello Group,

I am trying to define a zfs with a size of 8000 primary and 1000 as
secondary. During the allocation i have specified the dataclas value as
:EXTENDED(which is already defined in ISMF).

During the allocation it again fails with the below message :

IGD01008I ALLOCATION SET TO SCOMVSP M0390
IGD01010I ALLOCATION SET TO SGOMVSP STORAGE GROUP
IGD17103I CATALOG ERROR WHILE DEFINING VSAM DATA SET
xxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxxxx.zfs
RETURN CODE IS 140 REASON CODE IS 110 IGG0CLEV
IGD306I UNEXPECTED ERROR DURING IGG0CLEV PROCESSING
RETURN CODE 140 REASON CODE 110
THE MODULE THAT DETECTED THE ERROR IS IGDVTSCU
SMS MODULE TRACE BACK - VTSCU VTSCT VTSCH VTSCG VTSCD VTSCC VTSCR SSIRT
SYMPTOM RECORD CREATED, PROBLEM ID IS IGD00025
IGD17219I UNABLE TO CONTINUE DEFINE OF DATA SET
xxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxxxx.zfs
IDC3014I CATALOG ERROR
IDC3009I ** VSAM CATALOG RETURN CODE IS 140 - REASON CODE IS
IDC3009I IGG0CLEV-110
***

I have really forgotten about if we have to mention any extended parameter
in STORAGE group definition to allocate zfs of more than 4G ?

Could someone please provide me your advise if my assumptions are correct ?

z/OS : 1.13

Jake