HI All,

I'm in the process of installing DB2V10 through installation dialog in z/OS
1.13. As of now, I am in the section of 'DB2 POST-INSTALLATION TASKS".
For other requirements , We have updated JAVA to V8 then did IPL.
After IPL, I'm not able to bring up DB2. I'm getting the below the error. I'm
not sure whether the java installation affect the DB2.

Error :-

DSNT379I  -DSNC CANNOT IDENTIFY TO IRLM, INVALID SSNAME
DSNV086E -DSNC DB2 ABNORMAL TERMINATION REASON=00E30079

DSNC is the DB2 subsystem name. Please help on this issue.