Think of the upside. I apply for a job at NSA and ask if they would like to see my resume. They reply "no thanks, we've already have it."

On 4/22/2015 12:09 PM, Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:
Mike Schwab wrote:

Anything that goes over the internet you have to assume the NSA can read.
And if they can't, they order you to give them your keys.
At least two large sites have shut down rather than give out their keys.

Why can't they just give the middle finger to 'Now Spying Agency'?

The NSA must be bored enough to snoop in you private things.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht