On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Elardus Engelbrecht <
elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za> wrote:

> Mike Schwab wrote:
>
> >Anything that goes over the internet you have to assume the NSA can read.
> >And if they can't, they order you to give them your keys.
> >At least two large sites have shut down rather than give out their keys.
>
> Why can't they just give the middle finger to 'Now Spying Agency'?

​You'll be branded a traitor and obviously part of a terrorist
organization. After all, if you weren't, you wouldn't mind the government
having access to your data. It's right up there with "They must have done
something wrong or the DA wouldn't have charged them with a crime!"​

> The NSA must be bored enough to snoop in you private things.

​I've often felt that if somebody every did a background check on me that
they'd: (1) go nuts trying to find much of anything or (2) die of boredom.​

--
If you sent twitter messages while exploring, are you on a textpedition?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown