Agreed...

Ed

On May 1, 2015, at 9:14 AM, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

In
<OF1C8CF620.778691D4- on48257e37.001a8f05-48257e37.0022e...@sg.ibm.com>,
on 04/30/2015
   at 02:21 PM, Timothy Sipples <sipp...@sg.ibm.com> said:

A quarter century is a long time to keep holding onto a ~41 year old
IT grudge. :-)

I still hold a grudge for the way IBM handled TSO Data Set Utilities:
COPY, FORMAT LIST and MERGE, to say nothing of the common TSO
requirements for JES2 and JES3. Besides, pointing out an old
restriction is not the same as holding a grudge for a third (sic) of a
century..