On 5/19/2015 5:56 AM, Charles Mills wrote:
GTTERM is AMODE 24 only! IBM, really?

We issue GTTERM all the time from programs that are AMODE(31) and RMODE(31). Only the 8-byte parameter must reside below 16MB. Put it next to your DCBs (if any) otherwise you'll need to acquire and free an 8-byte parm list area using LOC=24 ... yes, it's gross...

Example, TSOPRM24 is an 8-byte area below 16MB:

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc