I would think since it runs on a z9 or higher I would say it would be the
CFCC level of a z9 processor. The link is below for processor CFCC levels.

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/advantages/pso/cftable.html

Thanks,

*Chris Mason ▪ Mainframe Systems Engineer ▪ Technical Services Group** ▪ *

*Sungard Availability Services*

401 North Broad Street Mezz Floor ▪ Office: *215-351-3688* ▪ Fax:
*215-351-0708* ▪

christopher.ma...@sungardas.com ▪ www.sungardas.com

<http://www.sungardas.com/>

<http://blog.sungardas.com/>  <http://www.youtube.com/SunGardAS>
<https://plus.google.com/102459878242108588663/about>
<http://www.facebook.com/SunGardAS>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/sungard-availability-services>

*CONFIDENTIALITY:*  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,