On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 7:20 AM, Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:

> I have never used it. Others? Is it a "popular" solution?

​It ain't nun too popular with this-here Linux user (slipping into Texan
speak).​ I wish that IBM would document the protocol so that others could
use it as a generic(?) interface. But that isn't going to happen. You can't
make money if you let people out of your silo. IBM, MS, and Apple are all
very aware of this, and do their best to keep _their_ property (uh,
customers) from "wandering off". Yea, I'm in a bad mood this morning.

--
Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii. She sells C shells down by the
seashore.
If someone tell you that nothing is impossible:
Ask him to dribble a football.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown